The Integer Group is one of the world's largest promotional, retail, and shopper marketing agencies, and a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. Integer creates strategic marketing solutions for clients in categories that include retail, beverage, packaged goods, telecommunications, home and shelter, automotive aftermarket, and power sports.
Clients & Projects
Initiated a rebuild of said website in a modern, standards-compliant MVC4 implementation to improve maintainability and expandability.
- Site launched on 4/20/2013 and has seen substantial improvements in speed, reliability, and maintainability.
- Modified NopCommerce database for the data store, and a slimmed-down, e-commerce-free version of the back end for catalog management.
- Repository pattern with entity framework for data access.
- MVC output caching and HttpRuntime caching for increased performance.
- Integration with Bing maps for store locator functionality.
- AJAX endpoints double as API for third-party vendors and custom applications.
- ASP.NET Membership with extended attributes and Gigya social networking integration.
- Integration with third party vendors for coupon, points, and related marketing programs.
- Merged slurpee.com into the project, further increasing code re-use and maintainability.
- Data migration from legacy CMS and implementation.
- Hosting migration from legacy Windows 2003/SQL 2005 environment.
American Family Insurance
Developer of the dreamvault desktop and API components. The Dreamvault is an online home inventory system
that allows users to create or edit a home inventory with their mobile phones or desktop browser. The inventory can then be sent electronically to an American Family agent.
- MVC3 website using entity framework for data access.
- RESTful API for use by iOS and Android mobile clients.
- Integration with agent locator service from American Family.
- PDF report generation of inventory.
- jQuery UI library for modals and other enhanced UI elements.
Contributions Outside Website Development
- Deployed and maintained department wiki for documentation needs.
- Deployed BugNet issue tracking tool for use by the digital department and assisted in the enhancement of digital process with respect to issue tracking and resolution.
- Initiated modernization of internal infrastructure from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Initiated standards meetings and skills upgrade for the department and its members. The department has now migrated to MVC4 from traditional ASP.NET web forms.
- Assisted in the completion of the Freihofer's website.
- Assisted in the completion of the Stroehmann website, including the intro sequences to some of the pages.